3 Credit Hours | Course # 0000319| 2 Continuing Education Hours
- Includes: (Hurricane Mitigation)
- Understand the Florida Building Codes (FBC 2001 or later, HVHZ, & SFBC-94) with regards to wind mitigation inspection
- Describe the FBC / Miami-Dade Product Approval listings
- Understand how to record roof data on the Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form
- Identify acceptable roof deck attachment construction techniques
- Determine the weakest form of wind borne debris protection installed on a structure
- And much more
The Wind Mitigation Inspection course is an introduction to wind mitigation inspections as they relate to the housing and construction industry. Each lesson identifies the systems and components included in the Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form and how to present your findings in the report form. The course will also cover the qualifications required to perform wind mitigation inspections.Take the course online & earn your initial 3 hour Wind Mitigation Certification, or earn the 2 credit hours in hurricane mitigation required for your Florida Home Inspector License continuing education requirement!
Also Available:Wind Mitigation forms in Inspection Report Creator!
The Wind Mitigation form is available in the cloud-based Inspection Report Creator software. Complete your wind mitigation inspection forms on-site using the Inspection Report Creator software and deliver the reports electronically or on paper.