Continuing Education ApprovalsManufactured Home Inspection
can be used for continuing education credits in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia, & Wisconsin
16 Credit Hours | Course # 0000317 | 16 Course Hours
- Includes: (10hrs-Building System, 5hrs-Inspection Methods, 1hr-Reporting)
- Define Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standards
- Compare Hud code with common residential code
- Identify the different styles of manufactured homes
- Learn how the Housing Improvement Act affects foundations
- Know the regulations for permanent service feeds
- Define the types of systems used in manufactured homes
- Learn how to record HUD and data plate information
- And much more
Like any home, manufactured homes should be inspected to find potential problems.
However, manufactured homes can have defects and issues that differ from conventional residential construction. The Manufactured Home Inspection course covers the all the aspects of manufactured housing, including regulations for electrical, gas, water and sewer hookups. The course also covers the HUD Manufactured Home Construction & Safety Standards.
Take the course online & earn 16 credit hours towards your Florida Home Inspector License continuing education requirement!