8 Credit Hours | Course # 0000314 | 8 Course Hours
- Identify the different environmental hazards encountered in residential homes
- Learn to recognize existing environmental hazards in a home
- Explain how people encounter and interact with the hazards
- Understand what procedures are available to diagnose and test for different hazards
- Describe the mitigation techniques offered for each hazard
- And much more
Environmental hazards such as Asbestos, Radon, Lead, Carbon Monoxide, and Formaldehyde our typically beyond the purview of the inspection. However, these dangerous and sometimes life threatening hazardous materials are still a concern for most homeowners. PHII's Environmental Hazards course introduces environmental hazards as they relate to the housing and construction industry. Take the course online & earn 8 credit hours towards your Florida Home Inspector License continuing education requirement!