- Includes: (12hrs-Building Systems, 8hrs-Inspection Methods, 4hrs-General)
- Identify the underlying sources of weatherization deficiency.
- Define R-value and list the recommended R-values for the different zones in the US
- Describe the importance of controlling moisture levels
- How to properly remediate inadequate insulation in doors, windows, walls, basements, crawlspaces, attics, and more.
- How to apply weatherization concepts to your contracting business or inspection business.
- And much more
The weatherization industry is expanding rapidly. The comprehensive Weatherization and Insulation Remediation course provides inspectors with the training needed to provide weatherization and insulation remediation for homeowners as they seek to improve energy efficiency of their home. Beginning with air leakage, this course thoroughly covers insulation installation, R-values, and sealing air leaks.
Take the course online & earn 24 credit hours towards your Florida Home Inspector License continuing education requirement!